Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

First Blog

I am Dan Garner and this is the first post for Rocky Mountain Outdoor Photography. I am a photo enthusiast who happens to be lucky enough to live in Estes Park, Colorado - Gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park. I created this blog to share my photo's of the surrounding areas and to share photo ideas and information. I will also share weather, trail conditions, etc... to aid others in exploring this beautiful area.


My first photos will be of some of the wildlife I've photographed here in the Estes Park area just in the last few weeks. The Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep should be in the rut soon so I should have several good photos of them coming up.



Bighorn Sheep are coming down on Hwy 36 Between Estes Park and Drake to lick the salt from the road.





Canadian Geese are plenty on the partially frozen Lake Estes.



I'll be out in the snow the next few days and post more images from this beautiful area.

Thanks, Dan.






























No comments: